About Me

My photo
hi! my name is kirsty gilliburn and i am a student at manchester school of art studying Design and Art Direction. Sometimes my mind runs off on a tangent and i imagine myself sat in a Vogue office wearing head to toe chanel, the new anna wintour. A girl can dream.

Wednesday 25 November 2009

YCN.

Alex from YCN visited last week, not meaning to sound negative, this lecture didn't really teach em anything I didn't already know, he came in and told us about how YCN as a company works, the majority of which I knew from researching the company online myself and subscribing to the creative opportunities they have available online. The lecture did help refresh my memory on the opportunities that YCN create and have available to students, particularly the live brief's which as I wrote before I am currently taking part in (Fedrigoni), which is particularly helpful since I am currently considering my options post graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment