About Me

My photo
hi! my name is kirsty gilliburn and i am a student at manchester school of art studying Design and Art Direction. Sometimes my mind runs off on a tangent and i imagine myself sat in a Vogue office wearing head to toe chanel, the new anna wintour. A girl can dream.

Sunday 3 January 2010

it's been a while...

Since i wrote anything on my blog. i have been thinking to myself "its ok i'll start everything tommorow" but obviously tomorrow never comes. i am about to go into complete hyperventilation mode about the amount of work i have to do and the extreme feeling i will never pass this degree!!

And so it is time to get started properly and to put some real effort in, because let's be honest i DO NOT WANT TO FAIL!! so my first step is to catch up with my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment