About Me

My photo
hi! my name is kirsty gilliburn and i am a student at manchester school of art studying Design and Art Direction. Sometimes my mind runs off on a tangent and i imagine myself sat in a Vogue office wearing head to toe chanel, the new anna wintour. A girl can dream.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

panic opening...



So the opening of the Panic exhibitions seemed to go well. i attended with my friend Kat and loved looking at everyones work and seeing what they had recently been upto. it is a rare opportunity to see the level of work from the majority of the year group as you normally only see work from the smaller tutor groups we are in, and even then the work is rarely seen completely finished.
I didn't realize how much it would affect me seeing my work up there for anyone to go and see. People were walking past and stopping and looking at what we had done and i began to get extremely paranoid about what people were thinking about my work and i was really curious as to what they were saying among themselves about it. unfortunately i'll never know.

these are just a few photographs of some of the work i liked in the exhibition...


mine & Sarah's joint project.











No comments:

Post a Comment