About Me

My photo
hi! my name is kirsty gilliburn and i am a student at manchester school of art studying Design and Art Direction. Sometimes my mind runs off on a tangent and i imagine myself sat in a Vogue office wearing head to toe chanel, the new anna wintour. A girl can dream.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

reality hits...

It has taken me until now to realise the reality of my situation. there are merely weeks left until the end of my degree and i am starting to worry about my life ahead. although i know what i want to do in life the idea that it might not happen or that it truly is all upto me to get myself to where i want to be is starting to really scare me. but typically i have been finding ways to avoid helping myself and getting the work done by staring into space and faffing around on facebook. clearly it isn't getting me anywhere. but hey im British, avoiding the situation is what we do best... i have avoided it enough, its time to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment